Why Gurukul should be your destination? If you want to clear the NET Exam Think only Gurukul as it is the
♦ Only institute in west Bengal giving state of the art training & guidance on all subjects of UGC NET, CSIR NET, SET Examination in both Regular Classroom and Postal Mode.
♦ Comprehensive study Material (Unit wise Study material ,Question Bank, Sample Answers, Quick revision points, Special focus on Elective )
♦ Only institute providing comprehensive training as per new UGC & CSIR Exam Scheme
♦ Maximum 10 students in a batch ♦ NET & SET Qualified persons as faculty.
♦ Senior professors of universities as resource persons.
♦ Only Institute in Eastern India which is NSDA ( Govt of India ) empanelled for NET/SET Training.
♦ Hostel facilities can be arranged for outside students
♦ Mock test /Unit per paper each week. ♦ Reasonable course Fees
♦ Scholarship for needy & meritorious students
♦ Great Success stories of over 30 % NET getters . Join over Few Thousands of alumni of Gurukul and over 500 NET achievers league ..
Admission process : students want to take admission are requested to visit our center and meet the admission incharge in person at the earliest as our number of seats are limited per course. During application & admission the student have to submit the following documents :
1. Complete registration form
2. Two passsport size color photograph
3. Address & identity proof ( Voter Card ,Ration card, PAN card , Driving licence etc)
4. Photocopy of : Birth certificate / class 10th admit card,10th , 12th & Bachelor & masters Degree marksheet & certificate (for the final year students the marksheet of last eaxamination )
Mode Of Payment :Cash / Cheque/Draft in favour of Gurukul Edutech payable at Kolkata. We also provide installment payment mode in two equal parts of the course charge.
(1) Candidates having more than 80 % marks will be given scholarship which will be calculated as under : Scholarship % = (percentage of marks obtained - 80)x2
(2) Old students of who have earlier joined same course will be given 50 % scholarship.
(3) GATE qualified candidates will be given 10 % scholarship.
(4) Special scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/BPL category students.